Time To Give It Up

My head is spinning right now. I've spent hours working on an assignment for an article I'm supposed to write that focuses on music.

The only problem is the group I've been working for wants me to write about a topic I know absolutely nothing about, and that translates to hours and hours of research and staring at my computer screen until I found a headache.

At least I was able to answer one question. A search for info on what is bit depth gave me a pretty good article that explained a lot I needed to know, but I still have hours more research to do. It's almost 1:30am, everyone is asleep except me, and I would much rather be in bed that doing this.

Maybe it's time to consider walking away from one of my long time freelance groups. Why continue to write for a group that no longer sends me work that interests me, right?

No comments: