Bedroom Remodeling

It looks like Ben is finally agreeing to let me redecorate our room.  I guess that's because we're going through a lot of changes right now, so one more change isn't that big of a deal.  Plus we're switching rooms with Ellie, so it'll be a great time to do so.

We'll actually be taking the smaller bedroom, so I need to look for furniture that better fits the space.  What we have now is big and bulky, so it's going to be hard to fit it in the smaller room.  I started thinking about what styles might fit in smaller rooms better, and that led me to thinking about small apartments in places like New York.  I know it's hard to find a bedroom there that isn't tiny, so I started getting some ideas by looking up bedroom furniture new york. I've already got a few ideas, but I definitely need to go over everything with Ben. While he may want to buy some furniture to save time he'll probably end up building things like our bed, and I want to make sure I know exactly what pieces he wants to make before I start placing orders.

No comments: