Sidetracked

Where are those reviews I promised?  I’m still working on them. :-(.  I know I promised to get them up, but I got sidetracked.  I had a big web design project to finish up this week, and I’ve spent a lot of time designing, fixing issues, coding, getting frustrated, and collapsing into my bed from utter mental exhaustion. 

Hubby has been at the shop up at the pasture during most of his free time this week milling lumber to cure and building me some new furniture, so I haven’t had much help around the house.  When I haven’t been working I’ve been dealing with a cranky teething toddler (yay she’s cutting that last set of molars, and it’s almost over!), and trying to keep up with the housework.  Yeah, that hasn’t been going so well.  The house is still a complete wreck, but I’m not worried about it.  I’m just happy Hubby is finally getting around to making me that new bed he promised me years ago!  He's ordering custom mattress this week, and the frame should be done by the end of the week, too.  You don’t know how excited that makes me!

Anywho, I’m mostly done with the big project, so I’m going to try to get started on the rest of those reviews this week.  I want to get them up soon so ya’ll can start checking out some awesome handmade shops!

No comments: