Reviews In Progress

I know it’s been awhile since I posted any product reviews, and I must apologize for that.  The products I have reviewed in the past have been on my own dime and time.  I don’t beg ask companies to send me products to review, and that means I don’t always have the extra funds to purchase new products to try. 

I’m happy to say I do have a few upcoming reviews that I hope you will all enjoy.  Now I can’t afford to go out and buy the amish furniture I've been drooling over, but I did have a little extra cash this month to purchase a Little Black Box full of handmade samples.  I loved purchasing these sampler boxes back in the day because they gave me plenty of new products to try, and I got to share them with you guys as well.  Sometimes I did a review, and at one point I was even able to give away a few products.  Then funds got tight thanks to the job situation, and the TLLBs were the first thing that had to go because they were a necessity.  I’m so happy I had a chance to purchase one again this month, but I didn’t exactly jump in feet first with my eyes closed.  Because it’s been a couple of years since I purchased one I opted for the smaller gift bag this month, and I was ecstatic at how much stuff arrived for $10!

Anywho, I don’t want to give everything away just yet.  I still have photos to take and a few reviews to write before I share the contents of the February box with you! 

No comments: