Back To Work!

The last time I posted I was pretty stressed out, but a lot has changed in the last couple of weeks.  Ben finally found a job, and he lucked up and found a really good job that is exactly what he’s been looking for.  Finally!  I’m no longer stressing, and I’m not back to working on getting our bills caught back up, the truck paid off, and Christmas presents under the tree.  Well, we have to get a tree first, but that will happen next weekend.  We won’t be looking for Disney vacation packages anytime soon, but it's nice to know that we're back on track and we can afford to get on with life again.  It’s definitely nice not having to stress over things like when the power is going to get shut off, and I admit it was getting to that point.  One more week without a job, and practically everything would’ve been cut, but I thank the Lord above things worked out. 

No comments: