Holiday Shopping With Coupons

It’s that time of the year again.  It’s time to make your holiday shopping lists!  This year I’m keeping my list simple because I’m working with a small budget, and I’m going to seek out the best deals I can find.  My list consists of the little one, the husband, and a few family members.  Beside each name I’ve written down the types of items I normally buy for those people, and I’m going to shop by matching up those categories with the best coupons I can find.  For instance my brother-in-law is a total geek like me, so I normally get him something from one of the electronics stores.  I already know I can always find best buy coupons, so I'll shop according to the coupons. I can't wait to see how much I do actually end up spending shopping this way because I won't have to skimp on gifts, but I bet I'll still spend a lot less!

No comments: