Volcanoes Erupting On Mount Jenn’s Face

Today has been a very blah kind of day for me.  I’ve had one of those days when I just didn’t want to leave the house because my self esteem was at rock bottom.  I’ve always struggled with my self esteem, but over the years I’ve learned to embrace the person that I am inside and out…most of the time.  It doesn’t matter how hard I try to remind myself of this my self esteem hits rock bottom when that “time of the month” rolls around.  Actually it’s usually the week before when my hormones start to go haywire.  My face breaks out in a gazillion pimples, and I’m not talking little red dots either.  We’re talking massive volcanoes erupting everywhere.  Combine the one that popped up this morning that has half my cheek swollen with the bloating that's making me feel super fat and ready to pop a handful of apidexin, and I really didn't feel like going anywhere.

I finally did drag myself out of the house this evening.  My poor mood meant I didn’t feel like cooking at all (and who wants to stand over a hot stove in this heat?), so we did a quick drive thru dinner and stopped by Walmart.  I had to pick up a few things to finish a diaper cake I’m making for a baby shower on Sunday.  Let’s just hope this zit with it’s own zip code decides to subside by then!  I generously applied some Zip Zapper to it, and it’s looking better already.  If don’t know what Zip Zapper is you’re totally missing out.  Since it’s only $1 (as with most other E.L.F. products) I decided to give it a try because it’s not much cash to lose if it didn’t work.  I’m totally in love with this product!  It’s the only thing that’s helped me lately, and I ended up ordering 3 more to have plenty on hand at all times!  I’m almost out of mineral foundation, so when I put in an order in the very near future I’ll definitely have to order a few more of those babies!

No comments: