Stringing Together Keywords In Search Results

Looking at my blog stats tonight I noticed something that I hadn’t noticed before.  I seem to be getting a lot of hits across all of my blogs for some very weird keyword combinations.  The keywords themselves aren’t weird, but the combinations are.  That’s because the keywords from Google searches for things like wilson cell booster canada, but I know I've never blogged about something like that in particular.

Instead the string of words is sending people here because I've used each individual word at some point in my blog.  On that particular blog I know I’ve discussed some of my Wilson family members, and I know I’ve talked about cell boosters.  I haven’t actually gone through the blog looking for “Canada”, but I’m sure I’ve mentioned the country a time or two.  It’s funny how a search result can appear just because words from random posts have been strung together like that!

No comments: