Busy But Sweaty Bee

First let me apologize for the lack of posts lately.  I do have a couple that I've written in Windows Live Writer, but they apparently failed to post even though Live Writer told me they went through successfully.  I guess I'll have to turn the function back on that opens the blog in a new window once the post goes through so that I can see it has successfully posted.  Either that or I'll have to start manually checking to make sure the post really did go through.

Other than that things have been really busy around here with a lot of family stuff going on around us.  We've had birthday parties, 4th of July cookouts, and things like that to attend.  Plus I've spent a lot of time helping my dad and Hubby bale hay.  We've had a hard time getting it all up before it gets ruined by the rain this year. 

You can tell I've spent a lot of time outside getting sweaty and grimy as my face is erupting right now.  I swear I haven't had this many blackheads since my early teenager years.  I spent a lot of time tonight reading reviews and looking at different products that claim to treat blackheads.  I haven't had much luck with the products I've been using, but you can click here to see some of the ones I'm considering giving a try.

Right now I think I'm going to jump in the shower then try to get myself into bed before I have some seriously dark circles that will make the blackheads shine even more. Hopefully the little one will sleep through the night again (like she finally did last night!), so I can get a bit more rest than usual.

No comments: