Teething & Bills

Things have been pretty hectic around here this week.  I have a few things to review, but I just haven’t had the time to do it.  The little one is finally about to pop through a tooth, and she’s having it pretty rough.  Actually she’s not just cutting one.  When I look at her gums I can see 3 little teeth trying to poke through, the two front bottoms and an eye tooth on the bottom.  The doc told us the eye teeth are usually the most painful to cut, so hopefully she’ll get that one in and over with.  Of course all this teething is leaving us all pretty frazzled.

In what little free time I’ve had I’ve been trying to work on a new budget to see if I can save any extra cash anywhere.  Every couple months I do my search for the cheapest car insurance for us, and this month it's time to request some quotes on bike insurance as well. Our bike insurance policy renews in June, and I want to make sure we're getting the cheapest price although I'm pretty sure we are. On top of that I want to call our cable provider to see if there are any promotions I can grab. I normally do that right before our current promotional package is about to run out, and we almost always get a new promo price. It helps that we have the biggest package they offer, so they'll do just about anything to keep us on that big package.

Hopefully naptimes today will go smoothly giving me time to do this, although I’m not expecting them to.  We had a rough night last night, and the little one would wake up screaming every single time I tried to lay her down.  I spent most of the night on the couch with her on my chest, so I’m hoping the fact that she let me lay her down in her crib for her nap is a good sign.

No comments: