Not Enough Time In The Day

Oh my goodness I can’t believe how much stuff I have to try to get done tonight.  I’ve got quite a few things with deadlines that I just don’t see being done in time because I just don’t see the little one letting me get them done.  She’s been in “mommy mode” all day, clingy, crying when I walk out of the room, and all that.  She’s happily running around in her new walker right now, but I don’t see that lasting very long.  I definitely don’t think she’ll be willing to go to bed anytime soon either because it’s too much fun to make sure Mommy doesn’t get her work done. 

I promised a friend I’d help her get started with her new business, and she wanted me to sit down on Skype with her tonight about that, but I don’t see that happening either.  She’s lucky enough to have kids that are easy to put to bed unlike my little no sleeper.  She makes various handmade items, so I’m more than willing to help her with her website, and teach her about things like catalog printing, business cards, marketing her stuff, and all that, but I don't think tonight will be the night.  My best bet is to make up some sample items while Ellie is napping tomorrow to show her what she can do, and then I’ll present them to her when we both have the time.  I’ll be more than willing to show off some of her stuff here as I love reviewing handmade products, and I may even be able to convince her to throw in some stuff for a giveaway or two!

As for tonight I’ve taken a few minutes to vent and chill out a bit, and now I need to get back to it.

No comments: