Do Your Own Research

Lately I’ve had quite a few friends asking me to find them diet pills that actually work. My response is usually something to the effect of "I don't know because I normally don't use them. I've come to terms with my body."  It’s not that I don’t want to help them lose weight.  It’s just that I really don’t know much about diet pills, and I believe before you use any pill you should do your own research and talk to your doctor.  What’s so hard about that?

I have nothing against diet pills.  I just think you’re better off doing your own research, reading reviews, talking to your doctor, and choosing the one you think is right for you.  This is exactly what I’ll do if I ever decide to use them to help me lose weight.  I’ve talked about it over and over again, and I know I go back and forth trying to decide if I should use them to help me lose the rest of my baby weight.  At this point I’m choosing not to because I feel like I may have a few extra pounds, but I’m a healthy person.  So what if I’m not 115lbs anymore?  I’m at a healthy weight, and I’m leaving the diet pills on the shelf for the people who really need them.

No comments: