Burt’s Bees Natural Toothpaste

Burt's Bees Multi-care Toothpaste, 4 oz.Every time I see a Burt’s Bees product it always reminds me of growing up on the farm.  My dad was a farmer and a beekeeper, so I was around honeybees a lot.  We sold jars of local honey, and he used to make candles and other various products out of the wax, so that’s where I was first introduced to all natural products. 

That’s another reason why I gravitated towards the Burt’s Bees line when it was first introduced.  The name alone reminded me of the products my dad used to make, and I loved the fact that I was buying natural earth friendly products.  I fell in love with the line from the beginning, and today I continue to use a lot of the Burt’s Bees products, especially the lip balm.

So when I received a sample tube of the Burt’s Bees Natural Toothpaste I was more than excited to try it.  Of course I absolutely love it.  I received the peppermint flavor fluoride multicare toothpaste, and I have to say this is my new favorite toothpaste to use. 

The Burt’s Bees Website says:
Want a toothpaste that features multiple benefits to naturally care for your teeth and gums? This minty-fresh natural and effective toothpaste is clinically proven to improve oral health. With regular brushing it prevents cavities, reduces plaque, whitens teeth, promotes healthy gums, and freshens breath. Made with real cranberry extract known to block bacteria from adhering to teeth and gums, it helps prevent plaque formation before it starts. The SLS-free formula contains calcium and phosphorous to promote strong, healthy teeth. No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
After one brushing my teeth felt great. They honestly felt cleaner than they do after using my normal toothpaste of choice. I'm normally can't stand peppermint flavorite toothpaste, but I loved this stuff. That's probably because the flavor isn't very strong. It reminds me of walking out into the backyard as a kid and picking a piece of mint to chew on. It's a very light and natural flavor that didn't leave my sensitive mouth cringing. Hours after using this toothpaste my mouth still felt fresh, and I didn't have that urge to run back to brush my teeth again before I walked out the door to go shopping.

I've only found two downsides to the Burt's Bees toothpaste. It is not a completely all natural product. It's 99.2% all natural because it does contain caveats, and it is a little expensive in my opinion. We all know we tend to pay a higher price for natural products, but it sells for $5 a tube on the Burt’s Bees website, and that’s a little much in my opinion.  I did find it on Amazon.com for $3.99!

No comments: