Mommy & Daddy Time

I wanted to get a few review posts out this weekend, but I just didn’t have time to do it.  The weekend and the beginning of this week have been very hectic, so I really haven’t had a chance to do very much at all.  The little one is teething, and she’s hit that separation anxiety stage.  She doesn’t want to let Mommy out of her sight for more than a few seconds at a time.  That means Mommy doesn’t have much time to do anything except be with baby, but that’s one thing I definitely don’t mind.  I love spending every minute possible with my little girl.

She did let me have a little bit of time today without her, so Hubby and I took advantage of it.  We ran to Lowe’s to pick up our new stove top (yay!), then we grabbed a bite to eat in the drive thru and stopped at a local park to eat it. We walked down to the lake, and most of my fries ended up as fish food. It was nice getting to spend a little while together while my aunt watched the baby, and the weather was perfect for it!  I decided spending time with Hubby was definitely more important than getting anything written today.

No comments: