Finally A Good Day

Woot!  Finally I can say we're having a good day today.  Actually yesterday was pretty good, too, after I had a major pregnancy hormonal stressed out cry session, but then we got the chance to go out to dinner with our best friends for a little celebration and that definitely helped.

Coming home last night to find our house smack in the middle of a man hunt for armed carjackers downed us a bit, but we got ourselves out of harm's way and decided to do a little shopping instead.  Since Walmart was really the only thing open at midnight we headed there for a bit, and I broke down and actually bought something from those evil people.  I couldn't help it.  They had super cute baby clothes on sale for $1!  ONE DOLLAR!  Yep, I HAD to buy something lol.  It also helped to make me feel a bit better.

Now I'm off to try to knock down some of my to-do list that's piled high of 2 week's worth of stuff I haven't had a chance to do.  I'm going to start by getting a renter's insurance quote after everything that's been going on here lately. I'm also going to do some research to make sure renter's insurance covers theft since there's this huge sudden crime spree in our area. Then I'm going to try to work through some email since my accounts are on the verge of bouncing, and then hopefully I can convince Hubby to help me get a bit of the housework done.

I may even be back with a couple of reviews if I can find the time to try the products out tonight. We'll just have to see how that goes. I know my time has been short over the last few weeks, so I'm not making any promises.

No comments: