Cows & Sleep

I'm trying to pop into blog for a few so I'm not such a stranger around my own blogs. We're on our way home now after a long day of loading and hauling cattle to the livestock auction grounds. Tomorrow we'll be spending most of the day in Georgia watching the auctions...and hopefully watching at least the bull go for a really good price.

The rest of this week shouldn't be so hectic, so I'm hoping Wednesday or Thursday I can devote a full day to catching up on my blogs and online business. I know I've let things go slack lately, but sometimes you can't foresee what you'll end up having to deal with. I just hope things are back to normal soon. Now I'm going to relax the rest of the way home, and I'll be heading straight for the bed as soon as I walk in the door.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: