Waste Of Time

If I thought this past week was hectic then I don't know how I'm going to handle the coming week. It's starting off bright and early this morning with a trip to the Medicaid office. We don't qualify for Medicaid, but my doctor requires that we sign up anyway just in case our situation changes. I guess since we're cash customers she wants assurance that she's getting paid if something happens to one of our jobs.

I think it's a waste of time right now since we know we don't qualify, and I'd rather have my teeth pulled or spend all day reading junk emails for HGH product. I've got to stand in line for only God knows how many hours this morning along with a ton of other people who don't qualify. To me all these people are taking valuable time away from the people who really do need the help, and I don't want to be one of those people.

Oh well, it's looking like if I want to continue to use the only female doc in the area I'll be standing there for hours anyway. Then I have to come home and kick my butt in gear since I haven't even begun packing clothes for our trip to D.C., and we're leaving Wednesday night.

No comments: