Figuring Out A Fitness Routine

I've decided it's about time to start searching the local newspaper ads for used treadmills. On days like today when it's nice outside (it's going to be 70 today!) we both like to get out and walk, but on cold days it's hard to get me to do anything physical. It's time to change that, and I think if I had a treadmill it'd be easy to convince myself to exercise.

I used to go to my Aunt's house at least a couple times a week to use hers, but it's getting harder to do that. She's working odd hours, and I don't want to leave the house when it's cold. My laziness has been getting the best of me, and I've really got to do something about that. I think it's time to really crack down on coming up with a fitness routine I can stick to. If I don't do it now I'll never do it.

No comments: