Going To Spoil That Baby Rotten

For the last hour or so I've been sitting here window shopping. Hubby's best friend and his girlfriend are expecting their first child in April, and she just added a few things to her baby registry. I decided to see what type of stuff she's looking at for the nursery, and I got sucked into window shopping for the baby. I want to buy everything I see!

I can tell you this baby is going to be spoiled rotten. Even though Hubby and I will be like honorary aunt and uncle, this child will be entering a huge family that will spoil it even more.

I'm so excited I want to buy everything I see. I know I should be picking out things from her registry and buying things that will be useful in the next year, but I keep sidetracking myself into the toys and stuff. I saw one of those kids wagons that I would totally buy if I could afford it right now. Heck my mom might even still have my Radio Flyer cargo wagon tucked away somewhere in the barn.

See, this is just another reason why we need to have our own children asap. If it was up to me (minus the whole biological stuff) we would have had our first 4 or 5 years ago. For now I have to settle for spoiling our friend's kids.

No comments: