Reviews Coming Soon

I meant to hit up the store today to buy a new card reader, but I ended up sleeping all day. I've been dealing with the combination of a sore throat that's driving me insane and acid reflux that just won't calm down at night. If I prob myself up I can eventually catch some sleep, but for some reason my stomach doesn't calm down until morning.

After Hubby finally got to leave for work at 10am (thanks to the snow), I curled up in bed with a glass of milk and a book. I fell asleep reading and didn't wake up until 6:30pm. At least I did catch some sleep though because I haven't sleep well at all since Thursday.

Hopefully I can head out to the store tomorrow to pick up the card reader. I've got a ton of products to review, but I don't want to post the reviews without photos.

No comments: