Have A Good Weekend?

Did everyone have a great holiday? I sure hope so! I'm also interested in knowing just how many of you shopped on Black Friday. Those of you who did shop, did you hit the stores or shop online?
I had planned to shop online, but I didn't get the chance. Hubby decided he wanted to hit up Walmart for a 42" RCA 1080p LCD HDTV, and that pretty much wiped us out. Hey, at least it's something we both wanted, and we saved $200! He just better not think I'm hitting up Black Friday every year because I hate going out and dealing with that mess.

My sister did hit up the stores, and she told me all about the goody bags she has. She hit up about 6 stores between 3am-6am Friday morning, and a lot of them were giving away free stuff on top of all the sales. She's got all kind of free stuff from promotional pens to product samples and even a t-shirt. I asked if I could take a photo of the stuff, and she agreed. Now I just have to get my butt to her house to snap the photo, then I have to stop by the store to pick up a new card reader to replace my broken one. I really need a new card reader, and I'm stuck with no photos until I buy one.

No comments: