Jerry's Pizza: Central, SC

If you're ever in the Clemson/Central, SC area you should really stop in at Jerry's Pizza. This is one of my favorite places to eat, but we don't eat there much anymore since we live 30 minutes away. We went to the in-law's tonight, so we decided to order Jerry's while we were there.

There are very few places I will order wings from, but Jerry's is my top pick. We ordered a cheese sticks, which actually come out looking like a small pizza, chicken taquitos, a small pepperoni pizza, and 10 mild wings. I ate all the wings and taquitos by myself, and killed the cheese sticks and pizza. Now I'm totally stuffed! I admit if I lived closer I'd eat there so much I'd need to invest in a major supply of diet pills.

Seriously, if you're ever in the area check out Jerry's Pizza. I promise you won't be disappointed! You can also check them out online at awesomepizza.com.

No comments: