Should Have Bought It Last Time

Last night I finished writing out my shopping list. I've knocked out half the gifts on my list, and I fully intend to purchase all gifts before December 1st this year. If I accomplish that it'll be the first time in my lifetime that I've been able to buy my gifts before Christmas Eve! Yeah I've always been one of those last minute shoppers. It doesn't matter how hard I try to get my shopping done, I still find myself hitting the only store that's open on Christmas Eve because I forgot something. In my case that store is CVS, and I can still pick up great presents, but I don't want to do that this year.

So last night after I finished my list I sat down at the pc and started shopping. I knew exactly what I was looking for, and in most cases, where I wanted to purchase it. Then I came to my little sister-in-law's gift. Last month I gave her my old VX9800 and added a line to my cell phone plan. I really got my money's worth out of that phone, and it shows it. I promised her I'd find her a phone cover for it so it won't look so beat up anymore.

Last month I saw phone covers all over the place for it. I found a ton of color choices on Amazon, and I gave her a list to choose from. I also gave her the option of purchasing a vinyl skin for it, but she likes the hard case type cover like I have on my phone.

Last night when I sat down to finally buy one I couldn't find anything she would like. I found a clear one and a red one on Amazon, and I know she doesn't want red. After 2 hours of searching I finally found some on Ebay. I went ahead and ordered the purple one, so I hope she likes it. This would have been so much easier if I'd just purchased the thing last month when I found all those pretty colors!

Note to self: Don't hold off when you find something you know you're going to buy anyway. Just buy it and save it for later!

Now I need to look at a few Amazon books for my best friend's son. I have to find something that's on a beginner reading level with lots of photos, but the child is totally into the Amazon Rainforest right now. He asked his mom if they could paint a jungle in his bedroom.

No comments: