A Lot To Do Today

I'm trying to work on taking photos today of all the stuff I have to review. I've got a ton of photos to take, and my camera keeps dieing on me as usual. I've got both of my batteries charging right now, and I hope they'll last long enough to take the photos.

It's definitely my own fault this time. I took my camera to the Oktoberfest last night, and I forgot to plug it up to charge when I got home. The good battery holds about 2 hours of charge, and the crappy battery that came with the camera will only hold 30 minutes of charge...that's with full charge on both batteries. Anywho, after they charge I'll be taking some photos, especially of the incense. I just lit up a stick of banana nut bread incense, and oh my goodness it smells so good. I feel like I almost need to take appetite suppressants when I'm burning these so I don't get hungry!

It also doesn't help I've been checking out this awesome blog Lisa found that's 365 days of Crock Pot recipes. I'm totally in love with my Crock Pots, and I cook with them more than anything. Finding a blog full of nothing but awesome Crock Pot recipes made me feel like a kid on Christmas morning. I'm really going to have to start trying some of these recipes, especially the Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe. Who'd have ever thought you could make Pumpkin Spice Lattes in a Crock Pot?

No comments: