I Want It All

I hate being on a "no buy" right now. I swear whenever I'm low on cash or trying to save, that's when I start spotting cute stuff all over that I totally want to buy. I was never big on shopping until I made that first internet purchase years ago. Everything changed at that point.

I still hate shopping in stores, but I just can't help myself when it comes to shopping online. There's just so much stuff out there that deserves to be in my possession! I'll tell you there is one online shopping community that will bankrupt me one day, and that's Etsy. Some days I wish I'd never discovered the site because I want to buy everything!

But there's so much stuff that I love! I dream of the days when I will be financially stable enough to blow any amount I want on anything I want on Etsy. That doesn't mean that day will come, but it means it's something I will hope for...almost make a goal out of. I admit I limit myself though. I only buy things that I truly can use.

My latest Etsy purchase? I picked up a super cute purse for $10. Not only is it handmade like everything else on Etsy, but it's a celestial pattern that represents so much that I love. See, not only is it absolutely adorable, but it's useful, too!

No comments: