Heavenly Couture Shopping Spree

I went shopping online last night from the comfort of my recliner, and I ended up spending way more than I had planned. Isn't that how it always goes though? I wanted to pick up some cute new clothes for the beach, and I realized if I didn't hurry up and buy stuff soon it wouldn't get here in time for our trip.

I headed over to Heavenly Couture because I love a lot of the stuff they carry, and you just can't beat the prices on most of their items. Everything (except for denim) is $17.95 or less. It's a great store for those of us who want great style on a budget.

I broke down and bought a dress I've been drooling over forever, a white spaghetti strap dress with black and turquoise floral print. I've showed it to at least a dozen people, and I finally made up my mind to buy it. I don't wear dresses very often, and that's why I was kind of stand offish about buying it. I love this one, though, so I think I'll be wearing it a lot. I also bought a white tunic that I can wear as a shirt, dress, or swimsuit cover up. For the beach I'll use it as a cover up. I also picked up a pair of boy shorts that were on sale, a really cute cut out tie back sleeveless top that was on sale, and a couple of basic boy cut tanks. I spent right at $77 with free shipping for two dresses, 3 shirts, and a pair of shorts. That's not bad considering what'd I'd spend in most stores for the same thing.

No comments: