Faster, & Faster, & Faster

I was planning on sitting down to knock out a bunch of work today, but it doesn't look like I'm going to get to do that. I'm already making a list of places I have to go and things I have to do. I know I won't get to sit down and watch the game, but I popped some fresh batteries in my MP3 player, and I've got it ready to go. I'll just set it to the fm radio and tune into the 93.3 The Planet so I won't miss anything.

This is definitely going to be one of those weeks. Actually I'll be pretty busy from now until after Christmas. It seems like this is definitely my busiest time of the year. Times like this I wish I could do some futures trading with someone who has absolutely nothing planned over the next few months. I'd love to just sit back and relax.

No comments: