Playing Frogger On The Atari

A friend of mine has been here playing Atari for a couple hours now. Yes I still have an Atari. Actually I have the Atari 2600 with 2 joystick controllers, 2 sets of paddles, and a ton of games. It'd be interesting to see how much my whole retro setup would go for on Ebay. We've been taking turns playing Frogger, but we all go tired of that.

My friend mentioned a Frogger type game he played online, but the setting is a bar. You have to make it to the bar without hitting any other drunk people, and you have to make it back to the bar with all your pints on a tray. I decided to look it up, and I found the game, Brave The Bar. I'll tell you I absolutely suck at it. I kick major butt at Frogger, but I just can't seem to make it to the bar without bumping into someone! You can take a try at it, see if you can make it to the bar.

If you're more interested in something closer to the real Frogger, but you don't want to hunt down an Atari on Ebay, you can play Frogger for free below.

No comments: