Drip Drip Drip

That's the sound I'm hearing coming from my kitchen right now, and it's driving me crazy. We replaced the faucet in our kitchen a few months ago, and this one is already acting up. Hubby's done everything he can, but it's constantly dripping.

It started a few days ago. I turned off the hot water, but a steady little stream kept coming out. As soon as Hubby got home from work I told him about it, he did whatever it is he does, and it stopped leaking.

That didn't last long though. Later that night it started again, and we've had a continuous drip all weekend. I think we're just going to have to get yet another new faucet. I think this time I'm going to go ahead and buy one of the pretty Danze faucets I like. Maybe our problem is we keep buying the cheap crappy ones as a quick fix.

No comments: