Facing My Face

Ugh. I don't know if it's what I've been eating, my sleeping schedule, or just hormones, but my face is breaking out like crazy this week. I seriously hate acne. I dealt with it as a teenager, but it's gotten worse as I've gotten older.

There for awhile I had an all natural treatment that was working great for me, but it's stopped. Maybe it's because I was using the all natural stuff during the colder months, and now that it's hot out nothing's working.

My mother-in-law wants to take some family photos. She's a photographer, and she'll take them herself, but I keep putting it off. Just when I think my face is clearing up I get hit with another bad breakout. I will not allow myself to look like that in our family photos. My breakouts are getting to the point where I can't cover it with makeup, and I prefer not to wear makeup during breakouts in hopes my face will clear up faster. Yeah, I can edit my pimples out of photos. I do it all the time, but I don't want to have to do that. Just for once in my life I wish my face would cooperate with me.

No comments: