Stuffed Pig

How's everyone doing today? I hope you all had a great 4th of July if you live in the US. If you didn't, I still hope you've had a great weekend!

I ate so much at our family's cookout tonight I'm still stuffed! We had a great time hanging out, grilling, swimming, shooting fireworks, and just being together. It's 4am, and I'm just rapping up my day...and I still feel like I ate a whole pig by myself! I need to convince Hubby to let me buy some equipment for home gyms because if I keep eating like this I'm really going to need it! I do have a ski machine that I never use. I might have to dig that out of the closet...at least for a couple days. But that would involve asking Hubby to help me put it together, and I don't think that's going to happen!

Well I'm going to try to head to bed, so see you all soon!

No comments: