Relaxation

I've tried go make this a very relaxing night for myself. I was kind of bummed my huge Bath & Body Works order didn't show today, but it will be here tomorrow! I decided to take a nice long bubble bath tonight with one of my favorite products because I know once my B&BW stuff arrives I'll be using that for awhile. I ordered a couple body washes that I've never tried, so cross your fingers. Let's hope they smell good!

After my long relaxing bubble bath I was going to curl up with a good book, but I realized I don't have a single book on my shelf I haven't read at least 3 or 4 times. I guess it's time for me to cash in some of those credits I have to order some new books from PaperBackSwap.com.

I really need to go to bed, but as usual I slept a good bit during the day today leaving myself wide awake in the middle of the night. I didn't actually make it to bed until around 4pm, so at least I'll still have plenty of energy this morning to get some of my shopping done.

I didn't make it out to pick up my supplies to make my laundry detergent, so I'm going to do that this morning. I also need to swing by the fabric store. They've got a bin of various fabric squares for .10 each that make perfect patch panels for jeans. My cousin gave me a pair of jeans that are super great except for the fact there's a hole in the crotch. It's a pretty small hole, so I figure I'll just patch it up and wear them anyway. The jeans are super comfortable, so if nothing else I'll just wear them around the house with the hole!

No comments: