Missing My Card

While I'm working on my budget I need to budget myself a few extra dollars to order a new SD Card. Mine has totally disappeared! I've found 4 different flash drives on my desk, but my SD Card is nowhere in site. Last time I saw it, it was in my camera.

The thing is I never take my card out of my camera unless I'm uploading photos. As soon as I've got the photos uploaded I clear the card and stick it right back in my camera. Not once have I ever just left it laying on my desk or out where it could easily be lost. I'm just totally flabbergasted. I went to use my camera and realized it said I had 4 shots left. I opened the card slot to take my card out thinking I forgot to clear it off. Nope, the card's completely gone.

I seriously hope I find it because I know there are at least 2 days worth of shots on that card that haven't been transferred to my computer yet. I just don't know where it could have gone.

No comments: