Candle Dippers Body Mousse

Candle Dippers Body Mousse in Peach Melon

Candle Dippers Description:

Light and fluffy like a mousse, but don't let that fool you, this lotion packs quite a punch! Paraben free. Made with skin nourishing oils: apricot kernel oil, macadamia nut oil, sunflower oil, jojoba, glycerine, coconut oil, vitamin E and more! Never made from a base!


When I first opened this body mousse I knew I would love it for the smell if nothing else. I absolutely love peach, and this one is no exception. I've loved all the Candle Dippers products I've received in the past, so I figured I would love this one just the same.

After one use I knew it's something I will continue to buy. It feels as wonderful as it smells. The body mousse is nice and thick, and it left my legs feeling nicely moisturized. It didn't have a sticky or slimey feeling like a lot of other mousse's have.

The one complaint I have is that the mousse sample I received came in a bottle. It's about a 2 oz nice sized sample, but the problem is it's a body mousse, not a lotion. It almost refuses to come out. I had to use a q-tip to get it out of the bottle, and that's really annoying when you're lotioning your legs. This stuff deserves to be in a little canister.

Other than that I give this lotion 5 stars. I'll definitely use it again, and I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin like mine.

No comments: