Acne Cream Making Me Puke

All this stress I've got going on right now is causing me to break out like crazy right now. I stopped looking for acne treatments awhile ago because I tried an awesome 3 piece acne solution from Country Hill. The only problem is the smell of the cream makes me sick to my stomach.

At first I ignored the smell because the cream does wonders for my face, but the more I use it the more I realize the smell actually makes me so sick I'll end up puking. I've got a weak stomach as it is, and certain smells will set it off. No, I'm not pregnant. I've always had a weak stomach like that. I can't stand the smell of chicken boiling, certain other foods cooking, lemongrass, and now it's getting to the point where I can't stand the smell of this blemish cream. Looks like it's time for me to find something else!

Any suggestions?

No comments: