Crotcheted Bath Poof By A Woman With Scents

Check out this crocheted bath poof! I want I want I want!


This crocheted bath poof by A Woman With Scents not only looks like it would be awesome in the bath, but it looks like something Hubby totally wouldn't touch. That's exactly what I need. All of my bath poofs end up either torn to shreds because they're cheap and worthless or icky because Hubby picks up the first one he can find when he comes home covered in nastiness from work.

This just shows one of the many awesome products you can find on Etsy, where everything is hand made. I've stopped by A Woman With Scents many times in the past couple of weeks, but my no buy has prevented me from actually ordering anything. I promise I will as soon as I can!

For now I'm adding this poof as well as her crocheted cotton soap saver to my wish list, and I'm following the Stuff 'n Nonscents blog for updates on new products. If you're looking for some neat gift ideas, handmade soap, or handmade candles don't forget to check out the shop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"something Hubby totally wouldn't touch" LOL... that is a good point.

A Woman with Scents said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope to have some new soaps listed soon...

Have a great day!