Candle Buzz Box Pt 2: The Soaps

Today I want to tell you about some of the wonderful soaps I received in the Candle Buzz box this month. Some people would be disappointed to find out they've already tried soaps from all the retailers who included soap samples this month, but not me. I was very happy to see who participated in this month's box because I already know how well the soap works or doesn't work. This also gave me an opportunity to try different scents from my favorite soap etailers!

*~~~~~~~~~~*
From Hibiscus City Soap Co. I received a huge sample size of moisture rich natural soap in "Earth". Jesse Baierl owns Hibiscus City Soap Co., and she can tell you herself that I love her soaps. You can read a review I wrote previously about her wonderful handmade soaps, and this one is no exception. Bubba loves these soaps, too! I'm adding it to my list of scents for future orders. I will tell you if you don't have time to read the full review I previously wrote, at least know this. This soap lasts forever. I've been using the same bar for over 3 months, and yes I do bathe everyday! I admit I don't use this soap every day, but I use it at least 3-4 times a week when I'm not testing other products.

*~~~~~~~~~~*

From Rain Barrel Soap I received a travel size bar of Hand Milled Lavender Soap. Rain Barrel is another of my favorites although I haven't ordered anything from the site yet. That's because I have a ton of travel size soaps just that I've received from my boxes, and I normally end up putting these out for guests. The soap is great. It didn't dry my skin out which is a huge plus, and it left me feeling clean and smooth while smelling great! I will definitely be using this soap soon because lavender is known for helping with acne problems and anxiety...I suffer from both.

*~~~~~~~~~~*

Last but not least I received a sample size Coconut Lime Verbena Silk & Shea Soap from Park Avenue Creations (told ya you'd hear about this company again!). This etailer is new to me, so of course I had to try it out! The soap is great! Not only does it smell great, but it left my hands feeling nice and smooth. It produced plenty of suds which is something I find lacking in a lot of shea soaps. I will definitely be ordering more in the future! I've already spotted a sun and moon guest soap set on the site that I'm dieing to have!

No comments: