Making A Shopping List

While we're out having dinner and seeing a movie tomorrow, I'm going to take the time to stop by a couple of the outlet stores in Anderson. If we're driving all that way for a movie I might as well take advantage of it.

I really need to buy some new shorts for hubby. Right now his work attire consists of insulated jeans since he's been working outside all winter in snow and ice. He's got 2 pair of work jeans that he wears on warm days, but he came home tonight with the butt ripped out of his "best" work pair. Yeah he needs some new work duds.

I need to stop by the pet supply store to pick up a bulk size bag of Feline Pine. There's only one store in our area that sells it, and that's Walmart. I'd rather not buy anything from Walmart if I can help it, so I'll pick up the bulk size bag, and I might look for a new cat condo, too. Alley already has one, but the scratching post part of it is in shambles. It's time for an upgrade.

Of course I have to make a stop at Target, too. I can't go to Anderson without stopping there to buy something.

No comments: