I'm Feasting Late

Due to all of my internet problems and the weather we've been dealing with I'm feasting late this week, but I'm still enjoying my feast!

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?

Sweet Tea

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

My digital camera, a notebook I use for blogging notes, and my Clemson pen.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

I'm going to say 8. I'm pretty honest, but none of us are perfect.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

I would rename Easley, SC to Sleazely. We nicknamed it that because the side of town we used to live on is now pretty sleazy.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?

Tons of things stress me out. Lately it's stuff not working properly like my cable internet, my server, one of my computers, stuff like that. What calms me down is spending time with my family and friends. Blogging calms me, too. It gives me a chance to rant about whatever I need to get off my chest.

No comments: