Needing New Glasses

My eyesight isn't great, but it isn't horrible either. For years my optometrist has been telling me he could put me in glasses, but my eyes normally just adjust. It's my choice, but the glasses are the more expensive option, so normally I let my eyes deal with it.

On the other hand hubby has to wear glasses. He's got a very strong prescription, and he can't see much without them. I remember how bad it was when he broke his glasses at work. It was 2 weeks before our wedding, and we were basically broke. We had to take a large chunk of money we couldn't afford to spend to buy him more glasses. Just last year he broke his glasses at work again. Luckily it was a clean break on the frames, so I was able to solder them back together for him.

I would love to be able to afford new glasses for both of us and now I think I can with Great Discovery: $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglassess. Wait a minute. $8 glasses? Yep! But how? Well the ZenniOptical.com people manufacture their own frames, so they're selling them direct to you without the middle man. They've got a huge selection of frames to choose from, and they can even fill prescriptions for bifocal lens and progressive lens among others.

No comments: