Still Trying To Find A Present For Dad

I'm really worried about what I'm going to get my dad for Christmas. I've had a ton of ideas and all of them have fallen through. My sister suggested I get him a gift card to his favorite restaurant, but they don't offer them.

I finally thought I had the perfect gift, a gift card for Firehouse Subs, but now I don't know if he'll use it if I get it for him. I thought he would love it because he used to always take me to Subway when he'd pick me up from school, but when I mentioned Subway to him tonight he said he's gotten sick of subs lately. Oops, I guess he doesn't want a gift card to a sub place then does he?

I might have to revert back to one of the presents I used to get him every year, gold coins for his coin collection. Oh yeah, my dad's a huge coin collector. Whenever any type of new coin comes out the bank holds 10 rolls for him. He's all the time searching the flea market for rare coins as well, so I know any coin I give him is going to be a great gift. The problem is I don't know what he has already. On top of that with it being so close to Christmas I can't exactly order something and expect it to be here on time.

My dad has always said buying coins, especial those that are gold and silver, is a good investment. You never know how much the value will increase in years to come. I guess the fact that silver is at such a high value price right now just goes to show he's right about that.

No comments: