Friday Feast 173

I'm late as usual, but here's my Friday Feast.


Appetizer
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.

I would like to expand my home business to include support for Windows and Linux both. Right now I'm still learning Linux. I would also like to quit smoking. It's something I've failed at for 3 years now.

Soup
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?

I'd say I'm a lot like Goofy.

Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?

6:30pm

Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.

I grew up in an authentic little German town that's bordered by mountains on one side and lakes on the other. It's amazing how much things can change in 26 years. There isn't much authenticity left theses days.

Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?

That's a tough one. There are a ton of people I'd like to receive letters from, but my brain hurts too much to narrow it down to one right now.



2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Friday.
Best wishes on your New Years goals.

I agree that a lot of towns have lost their charm. Urban sprawl is a killer of this.

Have a great weekend and stay safe wherever your travels may take you.

Jennifer said...

Great feast this week! Please feel free to visit mine! Happy Weekend to you!

Jennifer :-)