Business Phone Systems

All of my loyal readers know by now that I run my own business out of my home building and repairing computers. Over the past year I have experimented with many different ways to keep my customer's phone calls separate from my private line. Hubby and I ditched our land line phone a few years ago after problems with our local phone company, and I've been struggling to find a way to keep my business calls off my cell phone. I've been using different free services provided on the internet like Aim Phoneline and Skype, but I know there are other options out there that might be better for me.

I need to check out Neobits and some of their systems like Talkswitch. It's a phone system for small businesses that includes the latest in VoIP technology. The company offers over 15 different brands of phone systems to choose from depending on the size of your business. It doesn't matter if you've got 2 users or 250, they've got something for everyone. Some of the brand names include Panasonic, Talkswitch, and Avaya just to name a few.

I know I don't run a huge business right now, but I do need to consider setting up a dedicated phone system just for the business. That way if I ever do decide to expand I'll be ready. With over 3,000 customers nationwide, dial tone and broadband internet in all states, and the ability to install services in every zip code is looks like this company just might have something I'm looking for.

No comments: