Bath & Body Works Goodies

There are no words to describe how much I love most of the scents from Bath & Body Works. My skin is so sensitive that it can't handle the use of their lotions everyday, but when I get something from B&B I can't wait to try it. I got a ton of Bath & Body Works goodies for Christmas this year, and here are a couple I decided to share with you.

First I received the Forever Merry Gift Set in Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. This set is available online, and it's on sale right now, but the only scents I'm seeing on the website with it are Wild Honeysuckle (yummy) and Sensual Amber.

I love this little gift set. First of all it came with a super cute little bag. It's a red wool bag with a faux fur trim, and it's just screams pair me with a little black dress at the Christmas party! It's got a big snowflake design in the center of it, so it's not useful for any other holiday though. I filled it with my wallet, lotion, and lip gloss last night, and it accompanied me to our last Christmas party. The little bag came filled with a 2 oz Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Splash, 2 oz Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion, and a 5 oz tube of CO Bigelow Apothecaries Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine.

If you've never tried the Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine you're totally missing out. This stuff is awesome, and I grab a tube normally when it's on sale. It's a lip gloss that's infused with cinnamon and peppermint for fresh breath, so essentially I see it as a 2 in 1 lip gloss and breath freshener! Hubby normally doesn't like minty lip stuff, but he kept asking me if he could use this one yesterday. This stuff is on sale for $5 right now, so pick some up with it's a great buy! I ordered another tube today!

The Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite scents from the Signature collection. It's an exotic fragrance made of Japanese cherry blossom, vanilla rice, oriental woods, and mimosa petals. Trust me, it smells super yummy, and I'm ordering a full size shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner in this scent.

Other than the gift set I also received multiple small bottles of Sparkling Peach body lotion also from the Signature Collection line. Just about every woman in my family knows I love this stuff, so they all gave me little purse size 2oz bottles. I won't run out for awhile! It's a very light scent, but the peach smells so yummy I want to eat it!

No comments: