Personalized Christmas Gifts

I always have a huge problem picking out Christmas presents for the kids in our family, and it's probably because I don't have any kids, and I just don't really know what kids today like. I know my best friend's son is obsessed with Spiderman and Transformers, but not every kid is. This year I think I might take advantage of a website that sells Personalized Gifts for Children. What kid doesn't love getting something that has been personalized just for them?

Identity Direct has all kinds of personalized gifts for kids ranging from things like books, wall clocks, and stockings to bigger items like personalized scooters. I'm thinking about ordering one of the personalized wall clocks for my friend's son because this site carries tons of Disney and Sesame Street characters. Little A loves the movie Cars, so I bet he would love a personalized Cars clock for his bedroom. He also loves Ratatouille so I've got tons of options there! I think I might order personalized stockings for Hubby and I. Our old stockings have our names on them in fabric paint, and I'd like to have something that's stitched without having to do the work myself.

What do you think about ordering personalized gifts for your children? Do you think it's something they would love?

No comments: