Pacific Scents Whipped Shea Mango Body Butter

Pacific Scents Description:
This is the ultimate moisturizer perfect for drying winter weather! Rich Shea and Mango butters are whipped into a light, fluffy consistency. It slathers on light and airy not like body butters which are difficult to spread on, best of all this keeps you moisturized through the day! Try some today and you'll be come back for more!
I'm sorry I'm not able to provide a picture of this awesome body butter because the first thing that stands out about the Pacific Scents Whipped Shea Mango Body Butter is the thickness of the product. I've used a lot of body butters that end up being more of a runny lotion than a body butter, but this one really does go on like thick but smooth butter. I've been using this body butter in the Snowflake scent for about a week and my body has absolutely loved it. I always have very dry skin around this time of the year, and with this lotion my skin has felt smooth and soft like I would always love to have it feel. Normally I'm reapplying normal lotions 2 or 3 times a day because my skin starts to itch, but with this body butter I haven't had to worry about itchy skin once since using the product. It has been a great moisturizer, and also it doesn't have a lot of the greasy qualities I've dealt with from a lot of big name brands.

The scent is also really wonderful. It's a light and airy scent that doesn't overpower. The scent is great on it's own, but it's also light enough that I can wear my own perfume without the scents clashing. What do I rate this one? I give Pacific Scents Whipped Shea Mango Body Butter a 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments: