Candy For Christmas

Each year at Christmas I make a ton of candies for my family and friends. I always make cookies, fudge, chocolate covered pretzels, snowballs, sugar candy, and peanut butter balls. I guess as much as I don't like spending a lot of the time in the kitchen cooking, I love spending a lot of time baking and making candy because I used to spend my holidays helping my Grandmother make candy. She used to make one thing that I have failed to master...candy canes. I've been looking for a good candy cane recipe for a long time, and I've finally found one I want to try. Check out the recipe and tell me what you think. I think I'm going to give it a shot this weekend, and if it turns out okay I might make enough to decorate my Christmas tree with handmade candy canes this year.

No comments: