Internet Issues

Days like these I'm glad I decided to keep my free blog. Most of you know I've been slowly switching all of my free blogs to my own domains over the past few months, but from the beginning I decided to keep at least one of my free hosted blogs going for times when I had a problem with my service. Well today is one of those days. Both of my self hosted blogs are hosted with 2 different services. One runs on Dreamhost while the other is basically a test blog created for a friend's hosting service. I'm having trouble accessing both of them today. It's not a problem with either host, and everyone else can access them just fine. It's a problem with my own internet gateway, and I'm having issues resolving the problem. For some reason I can still access my free hosted blogs though, so until the issue is resolved it looks like I'll be posting more and more here. This is just my little note to myself reminding myself that free hosted services aren't always bad, and if I really just need to sit down to write I have a place to do that.

No comments: