I Hate The Crowds

I know I said I wasn't going to go shopping on Black Friday this year because I don't want to have to deal with the traffic and crowds. Somehow I just got roped into going anyway by my best friend. She wants to get her parents big gifts, and she's really hoping she can luck up on the things she wants for cheap. I don't think it's worth it to fight the crowds when I can probably find what she wants on sale online.

Her problem is she doesn't really know what to get them. What do you get for the parents that have everything? I suggested getting a plasma stand for her dad's tv. I really like the wall mount kind. I'm trying to convince her to order her mom an engraved locket like the one I got for my mom. She could order one with photos of her son engraved inside it and a saying about Grandmother's on it. I'm going to keep throwing these ideas at her because I just really don't want to deal with Black Friday crowds!

No comments: