Yes I Need A Camera

I think I've finally decided what I want hubby to get me for Christmas. I told you I'm super indecisive, so I normally change my mind 10 or 15 times, but this time I'm going to tell him exactly what it is so he can buy it before I change my mind. I definitely want a new digital camera for Christmas. I've been whining about how badly I need one all year, so I can't think of anything I would rather have. Now I've just got to pick out which camera I want. I'd love to have a nice digital SLR, but that's going to be a little out of our budget. I've been looking at a couple of cameras that also take pretty good videos, so that could come in handy as well.

I really want a digital picture frame, too. I look at them every time I go to the electronics section in Walmart, and it would be so much easier to have a digital frame than to print my photos out every time I want to frame one. Maybe I can convince hubby to throw in a digital picture frame with my camera for Christmas. lol I don't think that's asking too much!

No comments: